A degree from Loyola University New Orleans represents not only a strong academic foundation, but also a deep commitment to exploring one's passion and purpose. Loyola students engage with their peers and the broader New Orleans community in pursuit of a well-rounded collegiate experience that prepares them for the challenges and opportunities ahead.
New Orleans is like no other city in the world. It’s where jazz was founded, Hollywood films are produced, technology companies flourish, and where food is rich and unlike any other.
WHY LOYOLA UNIVERSITY NEW ORLEANS
- #18 Best Quality of Life (Princeton Review, 2017)
- #10 Best Regional Universities in the South (U.S. News & World Report, 2017)
- #13 Best College Campuses in America (Business Insider, 2015)
- #5 Best College Newspaper (Princeton Review, 2017)
FACTS & FIGURES
- Academics: More than 50 majors to choose from across the College of Business, College of Music and Fine Arts, and the College of Arts and Sciences. 30% of Loyola students choose to double major.
- Enrollment: 4,000+ undergraduates, graduate students, and law students
- Student-faculty ratio:10:1 for undergraduates
- Professors: 91% of full-time faculty hold terminal degrees in their fields
- Housing: 80% of first-year students live on campus. Our campus and four residence halls are right in the heart of Uptown New Orleans
Business, Journalism, Communications, Music, Fine Arts
New Orleans is where jazz was born and lives on. Where dining out is an incredible experience. Where dressing in costume requires no reason at all. And with its buzzing technology and arts scenes, New Orleans is a place to explore and make your own.
- #1 America’s New Brainpower Cities (Forbes)
- #1 Best Food City in America (Thrillist)
- #1 City for Creative Professionals (Business Insider)
Loyola University New Orleans is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Loyola University New Orleans Viewbook
- Create Something Meaningful Brochure
- Career Outcomes Brochure
- Alumni Spotlight Brochure
- College of Business Brochure
- Music and Fine Arts Brochure
INTAKES AND IMPORTANT DATES
COSTS OF ATTENDANCE
Ready for Next Steps?
Or tell us more about you and we will be in touch!